I also like to support your ability to trust your intuition, natural sense of what you need to do in your work through reflection, body awareness, appreciation practice and peer support.
My students feel that they are being given permission to play and be expressive.
email me to be placed on my mailing list
or follow me on face book
One to one tutoring can be arranged. My fee is £20 per hour and can be online, phone or face to face
- Adults and teens of all abilities welcome
- One off tutoring or long term support available
- DBS certificate can be viewed online for parents of potential students
- Professional artists also welcome for mentoring/professional development
- 14 years experience of tutoring in expressive drawing
“ Whether you are an experienced artist or a beginner still finding your way, Ruth’s classes are excellent; full of wonderful ideas which stimulate our imagination. There is no pressure to conform but, instead, an invitation to respond to each exercise in a personal way that suits each individual participant.” Diana Reynolds